Oregon Laser & Wellness Center
Facial rejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment, which aims to restore a youthful appearance to the human face. Facial rejuvenation can be achieved through either surgical and/or non-surgical options. Procedures can vary in invasiveness and depth of treatment.
Oregon Laser & Wellness Center skin rejuvenation services cover a wide variety of procedures from color correction, to crows feet, acne reduction and scarring, stretch marks, surgical scars, skin resurfacing and even skin tightening safe for all skin types.
Venus™ Concept offers a wide scope of treatments that adequately induce skin tightening and skin rejuvenation results. Our Venus Concept services deliver the most advanced non-invasive photo facial, skin tightening and contouring for the face and body.
We use advanced technology to safely and comfortably deliver energy below the skin’s surface, where it works to repair damaged skin and improve the appearance of age spots, redness, and wrinkles.
How long will the results last and are they permanent?
The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, your face and body continue to age, so maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the person.
Can I get this treatment done if I have darker skin?
Yes. Venus Concept’s body shaping treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker complexions.
Can I do it during my lunch break?
Yes. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
How many sessions will I need to see results?
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated. Treatments are done once a week.
Am I a good candidate / Will this treatment work for me?
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned